I am moving all my g-design.us pages of game design accessories, play aids & variants to my blog, wargamecampaign.wordpress.com which means that for the time being you may find some Categories (the links at the left of each blog page) incomplete here or in some cases new posts are only here.
So below I will list links to my original g-design.us pages until those pages disappear after all are moved here. If you are a wargame fan, just bookmark wargamecampaign.wordpress.com and eventually you will see the latest versions of all items here.
Since 1978, Game Design is the name of the business I started after selling my half of Judges Guild. I produced a travel-related boardgame called Going Places that I sold 5,000 of before going back to Franklin Travel full time. However I have maintained Game Design as a sideline to sell odds and ends while producing lots of free play aids for favorite games.
- D-Day/Normandy maps in 4 hex scales for platoon, company or battalion-per-stand game scenarios and campaigns
- Judges Guild Swag & Wilderlands Maps at CafePress
- Judges Guild history books (1st & 2nd edition) at Lulu & new 3rd edition: printed $12.00 and Kindle $4.99 editions
- Veteran’s memoir, Rupert Macpherson’s From Tot To Trooper about his youth and then time in Patton’s army as a Tank Destroyer battalion officer
Free World War II wargame play aids:
- Memory Boxes for WWII Veterans
- NUTS! Final Version skirmish level game
- Command Decision: Test of Battle
- 3mm Scale CD (1:600 scale)
- 3mm Blog
- Great Battles of WWII: company-level miniature ruleset
- General Quarters 3: Naval Miniatures
- Boardgames list
Free Civil War wargame play aids:
- Volley & Bayonet: miniature ruleset for 1700-1850
- ACW V&B eBook on Making Wargame Terrain with pictures
Judges Guild history & updates: www.g-design.us/jg